Mima kids - Broken mima kobi twin pushchair

I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair from and they said that it won't be possible even to repair it because am out of warrant.

A couple of months after buying it, the brakes stopped working, they sent me a different chasis which was different from the original one and that's where the problems started.

I could see it was so different from my original chassis because these joints were plastic and a weak plastic for that matter! After some time, this broke! It was quite scary because my son almost crushed into my girl if I wasn't not fast enough! She was frightened to get the pushchair for a long time!

I contacted checky rascals and in October, they sent me another, no apology!

In December, I was getting of the bus, my son actually came off the pushchair and fell, I thought maybe I forgot to strap him in but no, the straps snapped and broke! Being holidays and was going away the next morning, I couldn't contact checky rascals! But when I came back, I contacted them, they sent me another one making it look like they were doing me a huge favour as I was out of warrant.

I barely used this pushchair as I have a small one I use in summer and on holidays

In May, this pushchair snapped again in the same place leaving my daughter frightened to death! I was so angry I contacted mima kids that same evening and four times more after without getting any response from them.

Am so angry that I trusted them with that pushchair, that's why I paid the kid of money thinking that I was going take me through but it's been such a disappointment! My friend bought the icandy and she has no issues with and her kids are three now! The fact that I had something strong from the beginning and it was replaced by *** makes me really wonder! This was very dangerous, my baby could have been serously hurt but mima kids did not even take a minute to respond despite writing to them five times!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Broken Mima Kobi
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #511600 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mima kids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mima kids. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mima kids.
Filing a new complaint about